Vice President of Operations
With over 27 years of power industry experience in the Operations and Maintenance of coal, natural gas and PV solar, Tony brings a wide range of knowledge and experience that is essential in the safe and reliable operation and monitoring of power generating facilities. He has successfully started up and managed over 7GW of new power generation in the United States and has managed several large sites internationally.
Tony oversees all operation departments at MaxGen including safety, compliance, NERC registered monitoring center, training, logistics, warehouse, planning and scheduling, utility scale sites, DG, EV, residential PV services, and ancillary services.
Prior to joining the MaxGen team, Tony was in the role of Director of Global Technical Operations and Director of Operations and Maintenance for First Solar Inc. where he was responsible for over 5GW of solar generation assets located in North America, Dubai and Chile and a world-class NERC-registered asset monitoring center.
- Constellation - General Manager - Hillabee Power Plant, Alexander City, AL
- Calpine Corporation - O&M Manager - Osprey Energy Center, FL
- Calpine Corporation - Operations Manager - Aries Power Project, MO
- Calpine Corporation - Sr. Controls Engineer - South Point, AZ
- A/C Power ACE Operations - Trona, CA
B.S. in Business Management
University of Phoenix
Solar Energy Engineering and Commercialization Program